Nestled in the iconic neighborhood to the north of Beatitudes Campus, we're adding 33 single-level, attached patio homes. In addition to truly maintenance-free living, you'll enjoy the familiar backdrop of a traditional neighborhood with all of the advantages of being part of our greater Beatitudes Campus community.
Here, you'll be immersed in a vibrant and diverse social life with hundreds of activities offered every year, an extensive lifelong learning program, and exceptional restaurant-style dining. Best of all, life at Beatitudes includes the peace of mind that comes with a smart plan for your future healthcare.
There's huge demand for our new patio homes!
Join our BeVIP priority program for a chance to land one of your own.
Exclusive BeVIP Member Benefits:
- Invitations to member-only events
- Best selection of styles and locations
- Hear updates before the public
- Special introductory pricing
About Our Progress
- We expect to complete all of the new patio homes by Spring 2019.
- Orcutt | Winslow architectural firm of Phoenix is handling the project's design. The company specializes in sustainable design and has managed a variety of projects, from healthcare and higher education to religious and governmental.
- The patio homes are part of a larger master plan to enhance and expand the community.
- As of December 1st, we have assigned BeVIP Member #48!
Check back often for more details about our progress and the latest updates on construction.